Weymouth coaching weekends offer a great chance to get away to the coast in a safe, flat, windy location with a high level of service from the team at The OTC. It’s all about friendly, supported social windsurfing with group sizes of 6. The level is intermediate to early-advanced and it is suitable for:
- Regular windsurfers
- Occasional windsurfers
- Those who want some professional guidance after periods of self-learning
- Those who want to get their season off to a positive start
- Those who want to try a new location
- Those who are looking at getting back into the sport after time away
These weekends will only run when forecasts of suitable conditions are confirmed during the few days before.
- 27/28 July 2019
- New 2019/2020 dates to be released by 30 June 2019
Booking and pricing
The cost is £200 per weekend and this includes 2 days of kit hire. Own kit can be used. Please book by sending a message through the CONTACT page of this website.
Candidates arrange their own transport and accommodation. Please book accommodation that can be cancelled without penalty as the weekends will not run in unsuitable conditions such stormy or windless weather. Popular choices are RYA Portland House, YHA Portland, local camping and local B+Bs. A decision will usually be made either way on the Wednesday before. A social meal will be arranged locally for the Saturday night for those who wish to participate.